Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Slight Introduction

My name is Emily. I'm an expert at having opinions. I know a little about everything. I know more about some things. And I know most about a few things. Obscure enough to generate some mystery? Good. Let's go further.

My areas of expert opinions include relationship issues, and family issues, and personal crises, and psychology problems, and health problems, and cats, and much more. If you need advice, just ask. I would be happy to acknowledge your issue and help you work it out.

My best of friends would call me their free psychiatrist. My worst of enemies would call me a crazy cat lady who has no clue what she's talking about.

I am educated, and have a ton of life experience. I'm objective. I'm friendly. I'm non judgemental. And even though I don't know you, I like you already. So ask me a question. We shall take it from there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

~Emilystartsfires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of all people's opinions. No bashing or shaming, please. Healthy and fair debates are welcome, but if you're commenting to put someone down, don't. Choose your words wisely. Bullying will NOT be tolderated. And now for something completely different ~